- 2-3 Medium sized eggplants
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Tbsp Pomegranate Molasses
- 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Seeds from a fresh Pomegranate
1. Pre-heat oven temp to 475 F. Wash the eggplant, dry them, and then prick their skin with a fork or the point of a knife. Place over a pan or tinfoil to catch drippings and roast until skin is wrinkled and eggplant are soft.
2. When eggplant is cool, cut inhalf. Place the eggplant meat over a colander and press lightly. Let drain 15 – 20 minutes.
3. Cut Eggplant into large chunks.
4. Mix lemon juce, pomegranate molasses, garlic, salt, pepper, and olive. Pour this mixture over the eggplant and toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and chopped parsley.
Serves: 4 – 6